Reflections Program for Leaders
Thank you for volunteering to host a Reflections® program!
Reflections® is a National PTA and Washington State PTA arts recognition program for students in grades pre-K through 12. The program is structured for PTAs to celebrate and recognize students at the local, council, state, and national levels. All PTAs/PTSAs in good standing may sponsor the program. Students may only submit entries through a PTA/PTSA. Parent groups not affiliated with the National PTA are not eligible to sponsor this program.
Councils are required, per the WSPTA Standards of Affiliation agreement, to offer a Reflections® program for their local PTAs.
The due date for Reflections entries to be received by the WSPTA office for councils and non-council local PTAs is January 21, 2022.
Contact the WSPTA Reflections Chair: email@example.com
Click here to see National PTA’s 2021 Reflections Call for Entries video.
- 2021-22 Local Leaders Guide for Reflections | en español
- Reflections Submission Checklist
- 2021-22 Reflections Judges’ Guide
- Press Release Template
- Media Advisory Template
- Thank You Letter for Volunteers Template | en español
- 2021-22 Student Certificate Template
- Tips for a Virtual Reflections Program
- Facebook | en español
- Facebook cover | en español
- Twitter | en español
- Instagram | en español
- Animoto | en español
- Reflections flyer | English | en español | English & en español
- Reflections postcard
- Reflections lawn sign
- Poster 8.5×11 | en español
- Poster 11×17 | en español
- Poster 17×22 | en español
- Generic category icon logo
- Generic Reflections banner
- Generic Reflections logo
- 2021-22 Student Entry Form | en español
- 2021-22 Dance Choreography Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Film Production Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Literature Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Music Composition Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Photography Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Visual Arts Rules | en español
- 2021-22 Special Artist Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Local PTAs and councils can host their program in person or virtual, but all state submissions will be virtual using the new submission system. Information will be available about the new submission system later this fall.
Each council sets its own deadlines. Contact your council to find out your deadline, and where to turn in your artwork.
The due date for Reflections entries to be received by Washington State PTA for councils and non-council local PTAs:
January 21, 2022
Entries will be uploaded to an online portal. Further details will be available soon.
Local PTAs that are members of a council need to follow council Reflections instructions to determine how many entries may be forwarded to their council. Non-council PTAs and councils should use the following table (also available in the Reflections handbook):
Contact your PTA president, region director, or the WSPTA office.
Your PTA has both a National PTA number and a WSPTA number. Your local PTA president and/or secretary can provide these numbers to you. Your National PTA number is an 8-digit number that usually starts with zero. Your WSPTA number is divided by periods in between 3 sets of numbers. For example, 2.12.123. Both numbers need to be included on the entry form. Your National PTA number can also be found at https://member.pta.org/Get-Involved/PTA-Local-Unit-Lookup. Your WSPTA number can also be found at https://www.wastatepta.org/get-involved/find-your-pta/