April 1, 2022

Tip of the Week – March 31

Review the Requirements for Your Nonprofit for the Department of Revenue

Depending on its activities, some PTAs may need to file annually with the Washington Department of Revenue. A PTA’s 2021 Annual Tax Return for the Department of Revenue is due April 15, 2022. You must file and pay sales tax electronically.

If you have not already, you can sign up for My DOR and start e-filing your returns. To use My DOR, you must create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) User ID. You will need your Account ID (Tax Registration/UBI Number) and Letter ID. If there is no administrator linked to the account in My DOR, you can request that a Letter ID be mailed to the address on file. This Letter ID can be used to grant access to the tax account in My DOR. You can also call 360-705-6705 to request a Letter ID be mailed to the address on file. Letter IDs will not be provided via email.

If you need assistance with this process, see updated WSPTA instructions found on our website under Leader Resources.

No business activity to report? File an Express No Business Return. No login required

Category: Leadership

Back to Blog